Effective Crisis Management - following a major accident /incident
24 January 2014
Practice Area: Health and Safety
Effective Crisis Management - following a major accident /incidentMonday 27 January 2014 at 2.00pm, Belfast Harbour Commission Offices, Corporation Square, Belfast
This event has been organised and will be run by the Northern Ireland Safety Group (NISG).
Ashleigh Birkett, Associate in Carson McDowell's Health and Safety Team will be speaking at this event, which aims to give guidance on preparing for effective crisis management with a specific focus on the external health and safety investigation.
This will cover:-
- What you MUST have in your Crisis Management Procedures.
- What the regulator's powers really are.
- Understanding and coping with an external investigation.
- How you handle document and interview requests, what is reasonable and what isn't.
- How you action the lessons learnt and show leadership for the future.
Finishing on a discussion of INDG417 "Leading in Health and Safety" the seminar aims to walk attendees through the process whilst at the same time acknowledging that major accidents/incidents are real and traumatic events with very significant human, organisational, financial and legal implications.
To book a place at this event please click here.