Carson McDowell incorporates companies for all purposes, including "off the shelf" and "tailor-made" companies. Whatever type of company you are establishing, your business formation process and continued corporate compliance should be made as simple as possible.
Post-incorporation, there is a wide variety of statutory compliance obligations imposed on companies by the Companies Act 2006. To relieve clients of these administrative burdens and to give them the confidence that their legislative obligations are being met, we offer a company secretarial service dealing with company formations and all statutory compliance requirements. Ongoing support and advice is also available on matters such as board and shareholder meetings, appointment and retirement of directors, share issues and transfers, and other technical or procedural matters.
Louise Crumley, a Director of Sarcon Compliance Limited
What We Do
- Maintenance of statutory records
- Preparation/filing of Annual Returns
- Advising on Annual General Meeting procedures
- Notification of company accounts filing deadline at Companies House
- Prepare paperwork relating to structural changes to the company
- Changes to share structure
- Certification and notarisation of documents
- Preparing board minutes and minutes of general meetings
- Amendment of articles of association to bring them in line with the provisions of the Companies Act 2006
- Filing and maintaining documents at Companies House and using the
- Companies House WebFiling Service to file forms as and when appropriate
- Implementing procedures to help directors discharge their duties and ensure compliance with the Companies Act 2006
- Provision of registered office address to the company
- Provision of service address facility for directors and company secretaries
- Overseas company registration and continuing support and advice for companies incorporated outside the UK wishing to operate as a UK establishment from a specific location in Northern Ireland
- Incorporation of flat management companies and carrying out any additional work required based on the number of members or units within a development
- Review of memorandum and articles of association of existing charities and ensure their compliance with the Charities Act (Northern Ireland) 2008 and the Companies Act 2006.