Carson McDowell has unrivalled experience in the transport and logistics sector which reflects the broad nature of our client base and the advice which they require. Currently, we advise the largest port and airport in Northern Ireland, Translink, and many local and international logistics companies.
Our long-standing relationships with clients in this sector has given us a deep understanding of their particular issues and the ability to focus on solutions to keep clients ahead of emerging issues and trends. Having key expertise across EU, regulatory and competition law, we ensure clients are kept aware of the key sector issues and give the exacting legal advice required to ensure competitiveness and sustainable growth for our clients.
Our advice to the sector ranges from advising on compliance with employment related legislation, to M&A transactions, dispute resolution, planning, and highly specific areas such as competition matters, IP, procurement, and EU law.
What we do
- Regulatory advice
- Licensing support services
- Contractual disputes
- Contractual protection through bespoke terms and conditions of trade
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Funding support
- Defending regulatory action
- Support with injury claims
- Employment advice on transfer of undertakings protection of employees
- Advice on distribution and agency agreements